Is Matt Burke a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Matt Burke. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Matt Burke?

FYI, Matt Burke is associated with Ameriprise Financial at Chesterfield, Missouri.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Matt Burke and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Matt Burke, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. I’m an employee of Matt Burke and I have some information which can help you in concluding this investigation. Please tell me what would be the best way to send you that info. Also, please maintain my anonymity because I don’t want to face any trouble for exposing this man’s wrongdoings.

2. Hi,
    I run a blog about the finance sector and I wanted to know if you have found anything in your investigation. If you have, would you like to share your findings with me? I’ll help you get your message across a wider audience.
    Contact me so we can discuss this investigation in detail.