Is Matt Kuerzi a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Matt Kuerzi. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Matt Kuerzi?

FYI, Matt Kuerzi is associated with Morgan Stanley Wealth Management at Louisville, Kentucky.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Matt Kuerzi and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Matt Kuerzi, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. My uncle has been a client of Matt Kuerzi for some time and he hates his services. He is an incompetent advisor and it’s surprising how he is still in this business.
    Please keep a lookout as I’ll be sending a detailed review of Matt Kuerzi to your email. No one should have to spend thousands of dollars to find out just how terrible this man is.

2. I’ve been working under Matt for quite some time and some of the suspicions you have mentioned are indeed true. Can you tell me what would be the best way to send you information in this regard? Should I send via email or submit a review on your site?
    Also, please keep me anonymous because I don’t want to face any legal trouble.