Is Matt Nikodym a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Matt Nikodym. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Matt Nikodym?

FYI, Matt Nikodym is associated with UBS Financial Services at St. Cloud, Minnesota.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Matt Nikodym and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Matt Nikodym, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

Tags:

1. For privacy reasons, I won’t share my name but I would like to contribute to this investigation. I have worked with Matt Nikodym and his company in the past and my experiences can be helpful with your investigation. Please tell me the best way to contact you anonymously. Would it be best to send you an email or should I submit another comment here? Kindly let me know.

2. Hi,
    I’m working on a story on the financial industry and I work with a team of investigative journalists. My team is interested in your investigation so if you find anything useful or serious while working on your investigation, can you please share your findings with us? On the other hand, if you need help with your investigation, my team can help you with your efforts. Just let me know through an email.