Investigation

Is Matt Otto a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Matt Otto. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Matt Otto?

FYI, Matt Otto is associated with HighTower Advisors at Sarasota, Florida. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Matt Otto and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Matt Otto, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

Tags:

1. My dad has been a client of Matt Otto for some time and he hates the guy. There are many faults in his services. Can you tell me what would be the best way to send you review of his services? Should I send an email or submit a report on him? Let me know. I want to help you guys with this investigation.

2. I’m working under Matt currently and I hate to admit it, but several of your suspicions are right. He is a horrible person.
    I’ll send you a detailed account of my experience of working under Matt. Please keep my name private while you use my information.