Is Matt Ridenhour a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Matt Ridenhour. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Matt Ridenhour?

FYI, Matt Ridenhour is associated with Armstrong Wealth Management Group at Florence, South Carolina.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Matt Ridenhour and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Matt Ridenhour, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Can you check your email, [email protected]? I have sent you a proposition there. This comment is just for a reminder.
    I’m a journalist and I write about the financial industry. If you have found anything against Armstrong Wealth Management, would you share it with me? I will ensure that the locals get to know about this.

2. I’m working under Matt Ridenhour and I have evidence against him which can be quite helpful to you. It’s great that your researchers are looking into him, I’m sure you’ll find a lot of dirt on him.
    Please let me know what would be the best way to send you information. Also, please keep me anonymous while you use my information.