Is Matt Shalhoob a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Matt Shalhoob. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Matt Shalhoob?

FYI, Matt Shalhoob is associated with Morgan Stanley Wealth Management at Omaha, Nebraska. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Matt Shalhoob and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Matt Shalhoob, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

1. Matt is the wealth advisor of my uncle. According to him, Matt Shalhoob is a terrible person. He is stuck with him but it’s obvious to me that he doesn’t like Matt at all mainly because of his incompetence.
    It’s great that you have launched an investigation against the guy. I want to contribute too.
    I’ll send you my uncle’s review of Matt’s (and Morgan Stanley’s) services so you can see for yourself, just how terrible he is.
    I want more people to know about the sheer incompetence of this guy.

2. I work at Morgan Stanley Wealth Management, Omaha. And I want to say, some of your suspicions against Matt are indeed true.
    I can help you with this investigation. Please tell me how should I send you my information? Should I submit a review on your platform or send it via email?
    Also, please maintain my anonymity because I don’t want to face any legal trouble. Thanks.