Is Matthew Gillen a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Matthew Gillen. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Matthew Gillen?

FYI, Matthew Gillen is associated with Wells Fargo Advisors at Chagrin Falls, Ohio.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Matthew Gillen and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Matthew Gillen, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Matthew is a fraudster. It’s surprising how he’s still allowed to provide his services. I have worked with him before and I can help you guys with this investigation. Just let me know what would be the best way to contact you guys? Should I send an email or submit a comment? Thanks in advance.

2. Hi, I’m a journalist who is looking into the financial industry. If you have anything against Matthew Gillen or Wells Fargo, can you share it with me? I’ll provide you with proper credit or keep it anonymous, whichever you prefer.
    Send me an email here so we can discuss this proposition: [email protected]