Is Matthew Green a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Matthew Green. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Matthew Green?

FYI, Matthew Green is associated with UBS Financial Services at Indianapolis, Indiana.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Matthew Green and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Matthew Green, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. I have worked at UBS Financial Services at Indianapolis, Indiana and I can help you with your investigation. You should check your email, as I have shared my experiences with UBS and Matthew Green there. If you haven’t reached my email yet, you can reply to this comment and let me know. Kindly let me know how I can help you more with your investigation.

2. I’m a financial journalist covering the FinCEN files and the shady operations of our banks and wealth advisors. If you find anything conclusive or useful in your investigation, can you share it with me? You can send me an email through the one I’ve used to submit this comment.

On the other hand, you can reply to my comment and let me know if you have found anything. Your revelations can help me in combating a huge problem of our country and the finance industry. You don’t have to worry about the credits too. I’ll give you proper credit for running this investigation.