Investigation

Is Matthew Hughes a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Matthew Hughes. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Matthew Hughes?

FYI, Matthew Hughes is associated with Merrill Lynch Wealth Management at Jericho, New York. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Matthew Hughes and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Matthew Hughes, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

1. I’m an employee at Merrill Lynch, NY and I can provide you with a lot of vital information that would help you in conducting this investigation. I only have one request: please keep my name anonymous.

You can reply to my comment or send me an email. I will share a lot of important details with you guys. Thanks.

2. How’s your investigation going on? Have your researchers found anything helpful or crucial? If you have, I can help more people get to know about this. I’m a blogger covering the financial industry so if you find anything important or if any of these suspicions turn out to be true, can you please share your findings with me? I appreciate your initiative and will give proper credit to you guys.