Is Matthew Little a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Matthew Little. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Matthew Little?

FYI, Matthew Little is associated with Merrill Lynch Wealth Management at Mount Laurel, New Jersey.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Matthew Little and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Matthew Little, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Matthew little I can’t belive I was scam😭 I trust him but now I can’t this would hapen he offer me to email that Great American bank I did what he said and now I had to pay $720 I pay for it and the Airfreight cargo I pay also for theres a lot people envolved

2. Should we turn the table and scam him instead? hehe

3. I wonder if his scam ever worked on somebody.

4. He texted me also and I Try to talk to him..

5. Reply
    Hadiyyah Azaleah Lucman
    March 21, 2021 at 2:27 pm

He send me the same reason, that fucker!

6. I was also offered money, worst I had given my personal information and all, I was not able to resist for an easy money, but I backed out as soon I noticed that I need to pay for about 460 US
    dollars. can anyone know how can I recover my information?

7. I was also offered money, worst I had given my personal information and all, I was not able to resist for an easy money, but I backed out as soon I noticed that I need to pay for about 800 US
    dollars. can anyone know how can I recover my information?

8. What information you have about G. Little?
    I’m also confused that man please till me.
    he massage me in my email offered about dead man’s money.

9. Me to same reason offering me a million dollors is it real

10. Same here..he sent me a text message 2 days ago…its also about a dead man and its money in bank..

11. I just received a text message from this Matthew Little through this number +639317815541 telling me to reply to him through email.

12. Matthew G. Little offered me something in email

13. Hey guys, have you found anything in your investigation? If you have, would you like to share your findings with me? I run a financial news blog and can help you in reaching a much-wider audience. Let me know what you think about my proposal.

14. I have some information against Matthew Little which might help you conclude this investigation. Please tell me how I should send this information to you so you can use it here. Should I send it to the email or through a comment? Also, please keep me anonymous as I don’t want to face any trouble for exposing him.