Is Matthew Little a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Matthew Little. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Matthew Little?

FYI, Matthew Little is associated with Merrill Lynch Wealth Management at Mount Laurel, New Jersey. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Matthew Little and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Matthew Little, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

1. I have some information against Matthew Little which might help you conclude this investigation. Please tell me how I should send this information to you so you can use it here. Should I send it to the email or through a comment? Also, please keep me anonymous as I don’t want to face any trouble for exposing him.

2. Hey guys, have you found anything in your investigation? If you have, would you like to share your findings with me? I run a financial news blog and can help you in reaching a much-wider audience. Let me know what you think about my proposal.

3. Matthew G. Little offered me something in email