Is Matthew Little a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Matthew Little. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Matthew Little?

FYI, Matthew Little is associated with Merrill Lynch Wealth Management at Mount Laurel, New Jersey.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Matthew Little and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Matthew Little, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. He send me a sms msg using an local number here in the Philippines here in the no# +63 970 808 1976. He want me to msg him in this account [email protected]. He introduced himself as Chief Information Officer in bank in Kansas,USA and according to him I’m a choosen one to be beneficiary of the late Mr. Bayani Gorge Garcia.

2. Good evening! I would kindly want to report about this Matthew. He contacted me via SMS/Text Message on my cellular phone saying that I should go and reply to his account which is: [email protected]. I contacted them first the day after that and they replied a few hours after and saying that they’re the Chief Information Officer on Kansas’ bank and they needed my help on getting back the money of the late Mr. Bayani George Garcia. With further researching about this message and stuff, I have concluded that this is certainly suspicious and with the case being that, I did not reply and was still searching for more information about this message whether if this is legitimate or not.

3. Good evening He texted me using an local number here in the Philippines he insisted me to email him at [email protected] and claiming to be an Chief Information Officer in his bank and said that I will claim the sum of six million, eighty thousand US Dollars (US$6,080,000.00) in 50:50 ratio portion. I’m just an 17 year old boy and yet I already know this gimmick. according to my researches he is the vice president of The great american bank/ Lawrence KS and I would be happy if he will be jailed and sentenced for lifetime.

• Hi, good day. This man actually contacted me too using a local number and wanted me to reply in his gmail. Luckily, i searched his name first if he’s a scammer or what and it’s actually true tho.

4. YUP I’M GLAD I SAW THIS. HE EMAILED ME TOO ABOUT THAT MATTER

• I had the same issue about this, he send an email the same as the other people received. He used this email address to contact my family in the Philippines. [email protected]

• Greetings,

How are you today and your family? Want to believe you are all doing great. I contacted you through this medium for a business that will benefit the both of us greatly, if handled properly. Am sure that we can conclude this in less than two weeks or less. And I want our communication to be basically through this secured email to maintain the needed confidentiality and also for safety and security reasons.

I got your contact through the Philippines directory and I contacted you through a secured high sms protocol services that connect to any local communication network available at its services. The message might come with an international number or a local number, the most important thing is that its objective is made and communicated for this reason.

My name is Mr. Matthew G. Little and I want to ask for your help in getting back the money left behind by a citizen of your country, Late Mr. Bayani George Garcia. If this will endanger your position and reputation, I would not have contacted you. This is safe and beneficial to both of us financially. I am presently the Chief Information Officer of our bank here in Kansas, United States of America and please do not expose this transaction for any reason. I will give you more information about myself, our bank and the transaction itself once you accept to do this with me.

Late Mr. Bayani George Garcia lived and worked in Kansas, United States of America as a real estate businessman and he deposited in our bank the sum of six million, eighty thousand US Dollars (US$6,080,000.00) as fixed deposit for a period of two years in 2013. This deposit has matured and he hasn’t come for it since then. We have tried to reach him and could not, his telephone number cannot be reached, emails sent to him kept bouncing back as undelivered and we never got any response from the letters posted to his residential address. This issue prompted me to carry out an independent investigation about his whereabouts and I later realized with shock that he was shot dead sometime in December 2014 by criminals who robbed them while on vacation in Mexico. In order to verify the truth of the matter, I went to Mexico and confirmed he was dead, it is a sad story for a kindhearted and generous person like him. This matter was not reported to our bank and nobody in our bank is aware of this except me.

I have on my own made inquiries at your embassy here in the United States and no information about him was found. I have also checked our records, there is no information about him relating to the Philippines and he did not put a nominee at the time he made the deposit. All these made it impossible for me to locate any of his relatives. Since this is the issue, I want you to apply as the beneficiary of the deceased to claim the deposit from our bank since it is believed he was from the Philippines according to his name. I know there are a lot of Filipinos here in the United States of America, but it is only someone in the Philippines that can successfully make this claim because of the way our bank works. It does not matter whether you knew him or not, it does not matter if you have any kind of relationship with him or not, I will guide you all the way to make this claim. It is not a matter of being greedy or having bad morals, it is not the best to leave the money to eventually end up in the hands of a few corrupt government officials while we have the opportunity to live better with it. This transaction is a risk-free transaction and as the Chief Information Officer of our bank, the final approval of your application will be done by me. Once I approve it, you will have the right to claim the money.

We will share the money into two equal parts (50:50) for each of us when the claim is made. Everything will be done successfully and legally, have no fear about this. Right now, I have all the copies of documents relating to the deposit he made that you will file to back up this claim. All I require is your sincerity and honest cooperation to enable us to make this claim successfully and we have to do this within the shortest time possible because the money will be reverted to the Treasury Department account if not claimed now. If you are willing to do this with me, write back and I shall inform you on what to do next to make sure you receive the money. I am waiting for your consent in order to move to the next step towards getting the money.

5. from: Mr. Matthew G. Little
    reply-to: [email protected]
    to:
    date: Sep 2, 2021, 8:41 PM

in philippines, good day, I am also being targetted, as u can see, I placed the info based on the email info that I copy, good thing I investigated this before getting into trouble

6. Hello maam good day yes he contacted me this mother fucker is calling me and sending messages on my GMail

7. We should locate Matthew G. Little.

8. This is the email sent to me by Mr. Matthew Little and I receive it previously last August 21,2021

Greetings,

I have on my own made inquiries at your embassy here in the United States and no information of him was found. I have also checked our records, there is no information about him relating to the Philippines and he did not put a nominee at the time he made the deposit. All these made it impossible for me to locate any of his relatives. Since this is the issue, I want you to apply as the beneficiary of the deceased to claim the deposit from our bank since it is believed he was from the Philippines according to his name. I know there are a lot of Filipinos here in the United States of America, but it is only someone in the Philippines that can successfully make this claim because of the way our bank works. It does not matter whether you know him or not, it does not matter if you have any kind of relationship with him or not, I will guide you all the way to make this claim. It is not a matter of being greedy or having bad morals, it is not the best to leave the money to eventually end up in the hands of a few corrupt government officials while we have the opportunity to live better with it. This transaction is a risk-free transaction and as the Chief Information Officer of our bank, the final approval of your application will be done by me. Once I approve it, you will have the right to claim the money.

AXEL ROSS SALAZAR PATRICIO
      August 25, 2021 at 11:35 am

I got anonymous message regarding this, I receive the message 7:18 p.m to be exact. I will send the exact email the he sent to.

On Wed, 25 Aug 2021 at 17:35, Axel Ross Patricio wrote:
      AXEL ROS

9. Got an sms too today

10. hi, i received an sms coming from this person Mr. Matthew G. Little email: [email protected]l.com please take a look at his messages below.
    Greetings,

I have on my own made inquiries at your embassy here in the United States and no information of him was found. I have also checked our records, there is no information about him relating to the Philippines and he did not put a nominee at the time he made the deposit. All these made it impossible for me to locate any of his relatives. Since this is the issue, I want you to apply as the beneficiary of the deceased to claim the deposit from our bank since it is believed he was from the Philippines according to his name. I know there are a lot of Filipinos here in the United States of America, but it is only someone in the Philippines that can successfully make this claim because of the way our bank works. It does not matter whether you knew him or not, it does not matter if you have any kind of relationship with him or not, I will guide you all the way to make this claim. It is not a matter of being greedy or having bad morals, it is not the best to leave the money to eventually end up in the hands of a few corrupt government officials while we have the opportunity to live better with it. This transaction is a risk-free transaction and as the Chief Information Officer of our bank, the final approval of your application will be done by me. Once I approve it, you will have the right to claim the money.

We will share the money into two equal parts (50:50) for each of us when the claim is made. Everything will be done successfully and legally, have no fear about this. Right now, I have all the copies of documents relating to the deposit he made that you will file to back up this claim. All I require is your sincerity and honest cooperation to enable us make this claim successfully and we have to do this within the shortest time possible because the money will be reverted to the Treasury Department account if not claimed now. If you are willing to do this with me, write back and I shall inform you on what next to do to make sure you receive the money. I am waiting for your consent in order to move to the next step towards getting the money.

Mr. Matthew G. Little.

11. Let me share with you what he emailed me and the contact number he use..

Reply now for a confidential information;[email protected]

12. Reply
    Lady Mae Panesa Hular
    July 9, 2021 at 11:11 am

Today 4:14pm I also received a message I assumed it is one the employers where I send my resume I hope you can stop this because this is really alarming.

13. Same here, I thought it was my anonymous employer so i just had to reply to his email, he’s currently waiting for my reply to collaborate in his “plan” to get that huge sum of money with me acting as the beneficiary of a deceased person, what should I do? And should do anything at all?

14. I was also been contacted by Matthew. This should stop. Please help

15. Mines number he used was +639638603924

16. [email protected]

That’s the Gmail account he used to scam me today. He said I’m a chosen beneficiary to a certain guy from the Philippines that got killed in Mexico. He’s a chief in some kind of bank so he can choose whom to give the money to since the deceased person doesn’t put any beneficiary names nor relatives name. He contacted me through my Mobile number.

P.S. he’s waiting for my reply so maybe you can trace him through his gmail.

17. Matagal na tong scam na to eh.

18. Hello, I have received an email today from Mr. Little offering me a million dollars. I have some documents here. Let me know if you want it. Please just keep me hidden about my personal info.thank you

19. Same with you guys. This guy’s too suspicious, if he’s rich and has that big amount of money, why’d he ask for help in the first place?

20. Thanks everyone for the information.
    He almost got me just last night.
    Too good to be true is a red flag.

• Omg i almost sign the application thank God i saw this

• Same us you guy’s.. He texted me just ASAP just now. He wants me to claim a money. I know I’m poor, and I need money because my father died a month ago. But i check his identity on Internet, then this is what i saw.

21. he also message me that he will give me money an hour ago

22. I’m from the Philippines and I received a text message from him last week and told me to email him ASAP. I sent him an email, and same with you guys, he wanted me to help him claim a huge amount of money from a certain bank which was deposited by a man who is already deceased and offered me a 50% share. It’s good to be true that’s why I googled about him and I’m glad to see this site and find out about his modus before it’s too late.

23. Please keep me anonymous. He also emailed me and offer me 50.50 but I was hesitant of giving him information because of the big amount he stated. Reading these comments proves that I should not give him any information thanks to you guys. I hope the authorities will find him and arrested because he had already scammed a lot of people..

24. He also send me message in
    My email about dead man’s money and offer me 50.50

25. Matthew little I can’t belive I was scam???? I trust him but now I can’t this would hapen he offer me to email that Great American bank I did what he said and now I had to pay $720 I pay for it and the Airfreight cargo I pay also for theres a lot people envolved

26. Should we turn the table and scam him instead? hehe

27. I wonder if his scam ever worked on somebody.

• Same, and by what I mean same is how he texted me and the detailed mail he sent. He texted me yesterday to reply to him through his link mail and gave him a little of my information. I just read his mail and for real, I thought his mail was reliable and then came across this blog and know I am torn between trusting his email or not.

28. He texted me also and I Try to talk to him..

29. Reply
    Hadiyyah Azaleah Lucman
    March 21, 2021 at 2:27 pm

He send me the same reason, that fucker!

• Yes me also from Philippines codos it’s scammer now I can reply the very long message to me.in my email thanks God I research his name in chrome and I read your comment….1st he message in my sms then I reply who you, how Manny days and now I read very long story,,,

30. I was also offered money, worst I had given my personal information and all, I was not able to resist for an easy money, but I backed out as soon I noticed that I need to pay for about 460 US
    dollars. can anyone know how can I recover my information?

31. I was also offered money, worst I had given my personal information and all, I was not able to resist for an easy money, but I backed out as soon I noticed that I need to pay for about 800 US
    dollars. can anyone know how can I recover my information?

32. What information you have about G. Little?
    I’m also confused that man please till me.
    he massage me in my email offered about dead man’s money.

• He just emailed me offering a 50:50 to claim a dead person money on the bank.. Well hell no… I don’t easily believe on everything when it comes to $$$ that I don’t work for and that is illegal…

33. Me to same reason offering me a million dollors is it real

34. Same here..he sent me a text message 2 days ago…its also about a dead man and its money in bank..

• He message mo also. Thanks God because Google is always there. I have may doubts already because it was mentioned a big amount of money which is really impossible. It’s not magic. Hope he will be arrested by the cops. He is not healthy towards environment.

35. I just received a text message from this Matthew Little through this number +639317815541 telling me to reply to him through email.

36. Matthew G. Little offered me something in email

37. Hey guys, have you found anything in your investigation? If you have, would you like to share your findings with me? I run a financial news blog and can help you in reaching a much-wider audience. Let me know what you think about my proposal.

38. I have some information against Matthew Little which might help you conclude this investigation. Please tell me how I should send this information to you so you can use it here. Should I send it to the email or through a comment? Also, please keep me anonymous as I don’t want to face any trouble for exposing him.

• tinext ako gamit ang PH.number at i-claim daw namin yung 6Musd na deposit ni George na patay na. muntik na ako… wag kayo papaloko

• Yes he contacts me too. He said he’s attorney..

• Hello good day! This is Mr. Mathew G. Little Gmail account [email protected]

He emailed me and said that I’m being chosen to be the beneficiary to a man that been killed from Mexico. He got to choose from the Philippines who will be the beneficiary since he is the Chief of some kind of bank so he got to choose from highly
        sms or whatever.He send me a message through my mobile phone. He also say that the deceased man from the Philippines didn’t put anyone as a beneficiary to his money not even his relatives know.

P.S. He was waiting for my reply so maybe you can trace his whereabouts through his Gmail.