Investigation

Is Megan MacGowan a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Megan MacGowan. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Megan MacGowan?

FYI, Megan MacGowan is associated with UBS Financial Services at Fort Lauderdale, Florida. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Megan MacGowan and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Megan MacGowan, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

1. I’m currently employed at UBS Financial Services, Ft. Lauderdale. And some of the suspicions about this place are true. Megan is a horrible leader.
    I can share more details on my experience with Megan MacGowan. However, please keep my name anonymous because I don’t want to face additional trouble.

2. Hi there,
    I’m an investigative journalist and I’m interested in covering this story. It can help many people in discovering the reality behind this financial advisory firm.
    Your platform will get appropriate credit for this investigation. Please contact me through the email I have submitted along with this comment.