Is Mesoblast a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Mesoblast. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Mesoblast?

FYI, Mesoblast is based at New York, NY United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Mesoblast and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Mesoblast, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Hi,
    I’m a blogger who covers this industry.
    If you have found anything serious against Mesoblast, can you share it with me? You guys will get proper credit for your efforts. I want to ensure that your findings reach a broader audience.
    Contact me so we can discuss it further.

2. Several of your suspicions are true and I’m glad that you launched an investigation against these people. I’m working at Mesoblast and I have some information that can help you in concluding this investigation quickly. Please let me know what would be the best way to send you this info? Should I send it via email?
    Also, while you use my info, please keep my name anonymous because I don’t want to face any other problems.