Is Michael Bapis a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Michael Bapis. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Michael Bapis?

FYI, Michael Bapis is associated with Rockefeller Capital Management at New York, New York.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Michael Bapis and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Michael Bapis, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. We have a media group. We mainly cover financial advisors & investment news. This investigation would get more exposure on our outlets. We would be happy to share it on our network and share the data we receive. Michael Bapis is a major name in the industry but it seems the reality isn’t as dandy as we thought.

2. I was an intern under Mr. Bapis. Please email me or DM me, I have evidence against Rockefeller Capital and the shady company activities. I’ll stay anonymous because of obvious reasons.
    [email protected]
    The Michael Bapis I’m Talking About: Michael Bapis is the Managing Director at Rockefeller Capital. Together they oversee $1.2 billion worth of assets right now.