Is Michael Barron a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Michael Barron. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Michael Barron?

FYI, Michael Barron is associated with UBS Financial Services at West Palm Beach, Florida.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Michael Barron and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Michael Barron, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. IM GLAD I READ ALL OF THESE EXPERIENCES, I JUST BOOKED AN APPOINTMENT FOR A ZOOM CALL FOR TWO WEEKS FROM NOW. AND YES, I WAS ASKED FOR $400. THANKS ALL FOR SHARING YOUR EXPERIENCE, I WILL BE CANCELING THE APPOINTMENT.

2. $7500 to be an appointment setter?
    This program is a total scam and these people are criminals. The government really needs to get involved. Who charges innocent unsuspecting people $7500 to be an appointment setter when digital marketing companies train you for free? They got my $500 and every contact detail always was unreachable or disconnected. Please anyone reading this do not lose your money on buying this fake program. I feel sorry for anyone that actually paid $7500. They will not get no more money from me and they will be getting reported to the Better Business Bureau and Consumer Affairs. Omg as smart as I thought I was in this case I was a total [censored]. Normally I do my research but this time I did not and lost $500. Word of mouth advertising is very effective so anyone that is reading this please spread the word about this man and this scam before more people get their hard earned money taken from them. I really wanted to believe the hype. You live and you learn. Smdh.

3. How did you cancel your contract with them and avoid getting charged any more??

4. Yes, I payed 800USD upfront, they take your money and get you to sign a contract before even Showing you inside the program, the guy just said where going make you a gun closer, you be making X at the end of x. The certification means nothing, 7k for a course to get some certificates that don’t guarantee anything. They pipe you up and manipulate you. Next thing they will place you into there sales team making money for them if they like you, you only get 10%. They create fake hype/stories about students to get other students to buy. It’s all hype. You see all the coaches that supposedly train you
    tired and overworked. I did not get training 1on1, they just take all these people role playing on the calls, they just take you through the call to see if you can do it and you got to learn it yourself. They just want your money! They also threatened to take to a collection agency. Don’t bother with this.

5. Yes, I payed 800USD upfront, they take your money and get you sign a contract before even. Showing you inside the program, the guy just said where going make you a gun closer, you be making X at the end of x. The certification means nothing, 7k for a course to get some certificates that don’t guarantee anything. They pipe you up and manipulate you. Next thing they will place you into there sales team making money for them if they like you, you only get 10%. They can create fake hype/stories about students to get other students to buy. It’s all hype. You see all the coaches that supposedly train you
    tired, overworked. I did not get training 1on1, they just all these people role play there calls, they just take you through the call to see if you can do it and you got to learn it yourself. They just want your money! They also threatened to take to a collection agency. Don’t bother with this.

• I also just dealt with this scam company, they basically manipulate you with there sales tactics that they try and teach you once you get in. They teach you to just agree with everything a potential client has to say which is already in genuine, and throw then a big false pitch with no proof of success, just stories from hyped up 4 to 5 individuals that are apart of the company making money. Everyone else that signs up for 7500 up front or in special financing which is a loan separate from the limelight media company that they claim. So long story short i went through a month and had personal issues that caused me to cancel the academy, but ended up being jerked around for months, i cancelled in November and still get email and txts like I’m still apart of the program, indicating there carelessness and unprofessional practices. I had to call and emailed at least 20 times before anything was cancelled and then a month later i received a call about owing them 6800. So what they do when you don’t have 7k on you is set you up with there payment plan which is a separate shady financing company that your unaware of and even if you cancelled within a month and didn’t complete the program, they still try to take your money. Thank God i was proactive enough to block that transaction before they could continue to charge me and they tried to. Mike Barron is a heartless money hungry scam artist, stay far away if your a hard working honest individual.