Investigation

Is Michael Bober a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Michael Bober. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Michael Bober?

FYI, Michael Bober is associated with UBS Financial Services at Boca Raton, Florida. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Michael Bober and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Michael Bober, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

1. As a client, I can assure you that many of your suspicions against Michael are true. This man provides horrible services and the authorities should look into him.
    I’m glad that at least someone is taking action here.
    Please check your email, I have sent you my review of Michael Bober. Also, please keep my anonymous.

2. Hello there,
    I’m a journalist who is looking into the corruption present in our financial industry such as the FinCEN files. So if you have found anything against Michael or UBS Financial Services, can you please share it with me?
    You’re already doing a lot by launching such a problem. I can help you in making your findings visible to a broader audience. Contact me here: [email protected].