Is Michael Boettcher a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Michael Boettcher. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Michael Boettcher?

FYI, Michael Boettcher is associated with Morgan Stanley Wealth Management at Deerfield, Illinois.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Michael Boettcher and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Michael Boettcher, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Have your researchers found any evidence against Michael Boettcher? If so, would you like to share it with a financial blog?
    I work with a financial blog that covers such topics, which advisors are the best, which ones you should avoid, etc.
    You can contact me through the email I have submitted with this comment to let me know your thoughts on this proposal.

2. My uncle has been Michael’s client for a considerable time. And according to him, Michael is horrible advisor. He is lazy and careless towards his clients. I think my uncle’s review and his experiences can help you a lot in completing this investigation.
    Let me know what would be the best method to share all of this information.