Is Michael Butt a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Michael Butt. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Michael Butt?

FYI, Michael Butt is associated with Morgan Stanley Wealth Management at Scottsdale, Arizona.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Michael Butt and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Michael Butt, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Hi
    I’m an investigative journalist and I’m currently covering stories on the financial sector. Your investigation seems quite serious so I want to help. I’d ensure that your findings get the readership they deserve.
    So can you please share your findings with me? You’ll get proper credit for launching and conducting this investigation. Contact me here: [email protected]. I’ll be looking forward to hearing from you.

2. My friend is a client of Michael Butt and he constantly complains about the poor client service of this guy. I’m glad you people have launched an investigation against him.
    I’ll send you a detailed account of my friend’s experiences with Mr. Butt so you can use it in your investigation. More people should know about the truth behind all that pomp and show.
    I’ll send the info to the email id you mentioned in the article.