Is Michael Caplan a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Michael Caplan. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Michael Caplan?

FYI, Michael Caplan is associated with UBS Financial Services at Denver, Colorado. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Michael Caplan and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Michael Caplan, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

1. As a past client of Michael, I can assure you, many of your suspicions are true. In fact, I would like to contribute to this investigation as well.
    Please tell me what would be the best way to convey my information to you guys? Should I submit another reply here or send you a direct email?

2. Hi there, I run a local news platform and I’m interested in your investigation.
    If you have found any evidence against Michael or UBS Finance, can you share your findings with me? You can contact me through the email I have submitted along with this comment.
    Don’t worry about the credit, I’ll cite your website and this investigation while sharing it on my site.
    Looking forward to hearing from you.