Is Michael Colledge a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Michael Colledge. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Michael Colledge?

FYI, Michael Colledge is associated with Merrill Lynch Wealth Management at Florham Park, New Jersey.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Michael Colledge and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Michael Colledge, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. I’m an employee at Merrill Lynch New Jersey and I want to say that several of your suspicions are accurate. Michael is not a good financial advisor. I would send a detailed account of what transpires here through email, but please maintain my anonymity while you use this information. Thanks.

2. Hi,
    I’m a journalist covering potential scams and frauds in our finance industry. So if you have anything in your investigation against Michael, can you please share your findings with me?
    I’ll give properly credit you in my report. This way we can ensure that your findings get the readership they deserve. Contact me through this email: [email protected].