Is Michael Gallagher a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Michael Gallagher. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Michael Gallagher?

FYI, Michael Gallagher is associated with Morgan Stanley Wealth Management at Chicago, Illinois.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Michael Gallagher and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Michael Gallagher, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. FRAUD CON ARTIST LIAR Michael ( MIKE ) Arlin Gallagher Lubbock Texas. Steals people’s retirement money. Lies. Have to take him to federal court to get your money back. My opinion he is Satan on earth and Satan burns in hell.

2. Hi,
    I work with a local news site and I’m really interested in your findings. Have you found anything serious against Michael? If you have, would you like to share it with me?
    I only want to ensure that your findings reach a broad audience. If your research reveals anything, it can be a great matter of concern. Contact me here: [email protected]

3. My relatives have been using Michael’s services for some time. According to him, he is one of the worst advisors out there. They don’t recommend him to anyone. I believe their review of Michael’s services would help you a lot in conducting this investigation. Tell me what would be the best way to send that review. Should I send an email or submit it here?