Is Michael Holcomb a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Michael Holcomb. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Michael Holcomb?

FYI, Michael Holcomb is associated with Morgan Stanley Wealth Management at Stateline, Nevada.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Michael Holcomb and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Michael Holcomb, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Hi,
    I run a blog about the financial industry. If you have found anything serious against Morgan Stanley Wealth Management or Michael Holcomb, would you like to share it with me? You guys will get proper credit for your efforts.
    Contact me through the email I have submitted along with this comment so we can discuss this investigation further. Thank you.

2. Michael is one of the most incompetent and unreliable people out there. I’m surprised why the authorities haven’t launched a probe against him. It’s great that at least someone is doing something about this.
    My uncle had horrible experiences with this man. I’ll send you his review in a couple of days on the email.