Is Michael Holden a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Michael Holden. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Michael Holden?

FYI, Michael Holden is associated with Merrill Lynch Wealth Management at Short Hills, New Jersey.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Michael Holden and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Michael Holden, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. After working with Michael for some time, I have discovered that he is very incompetent and unreliable. I can provide you with sufficient evidence to conclude this investigation. Just let me know what would be the best way to contact you guys. Thanks in advance.

2. Hi there,
    If you have found anything conclusive in this investigation, can you share your findings with me? I have sent you an email as well. You can respond there or send me an email here: [email protected].