Is Michael Matthews a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Michael Matthews. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Michael Matthews?

FYI, Michael Matthews is associated with UBS Financial Services at Bellevue, Washington.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Michael Matthews and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Michael Matthews, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Reply
    Legion Athletics Review
    August 23, 2020 at 12:01 am

I suffered a horrible injury because of Michael. I have all the details and evidence. Please mail me at [email protected] for the details. I’m ready to contribute and would appreciate it if I can help anyone with my information. Scammers shouldn’t be allowed to operate freely, especially in the health & fitness industry.

2. We had a working assosiation with Legion Athletics and Mr. Michael Matthews and we would really like to contribute in this investigation. Please check your email at [email protected].