Is Michael Rosenstein a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Michael Rosenstein. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Michael Rosenstein?

FYI, Michael Rosenstein is associated with Merrill Lynch Wealth Management at Garden City, New York.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Michael Rosenstein and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Michael Rosenstein, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Hi
    I run a financial blog. If you have found anything in your investigation against Michael, can you share it with me? I’d like to share it on my platform. You guys will get proper credit for launching and conducting this investigation, so you don’t have to worry about that. Contact me so we can discuss this investigation.

2. I’ve been working with Michael for some time. And my experience with that man has been very painful. I hope my review would help you guys in concluding this investigation quickly. I’ll send it to you in a couple of days. However, please keep my name anonymous. I don’t want to face any trouble.