Is Michael Stack a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Michael Stack. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Michael Stack?

FYI, Michael Stack is associated with Merrill Lynch Wealth Management at Hunt Valley, Maryland.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Michael Stack and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Michael Stack, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Hi there,
    I’m a journalist covering the financial industry and wealth management companies. If you have found something conclusive in your investigation, can you share your findings with me? I’d make sure it reaches more ears.
    Send me an email here: [email protected].

2. Reply
    tired of working under michael
    September 2, 2020 at 7:40 pm

I’ve worked under Michael for some time and my experience has only been depressing. You guys are doing a great thing by launching an investigation against this man. He is horrible.
    Can you tell me what would be right method to send you any information? I want to help with this investigation myself. Thanks in advance.