Is Mid Valley Financial a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Mid Valley Financial. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Mid Valley Financial?

FYI, Mid Valley Financial is based at Fresno, CA United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Mid Valley Financial and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Mid Valley Financial, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. I have been working at Mid Valley Financial and some of your suspicions against them are true. Simply tell me what would be the best way to send you information? Also, can you please keep my name anonymous? Thanks in advance.

2. I run a local news blog. And Mid Valley Financial is a prominent organisation.
    So if you have found anything conclusive or serious against them, can you share it with me? I’d help you relay your message to a broader audience.
    You can contact me through the email I have submitted along with this comment. On the other hand, you can also reply to this comment.