Investigation

Is Mike Karl a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Mike Karl. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Mike Karl?

FYI, Mike Karl is associated with UBS Financial Services at St. Cloud, Minnesota. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Mike Karl and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Mike Karl, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

Tags:

1. Mike Karl is an incompetent professional. I wonder why the SEC hasn’t done anything about him!
    It’s great that someone is doing something about this. Can you guys tell me what would be the most effective way to send information to you? I can help you with this investigation. Kudos to you guys for taking such an initiative.

2. Hi there,
    I’m an investigative journalist and I cover stories on the finance sector such as this one. If you guys have found anything conclusive against Mike, can you share it with me? I’d like to share these findings on my platform.
    You’d get proper credit for this investigation as well. Reply to this comment or send me an email here: [email protected].