Is Mike Schiek a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Mike Schiek. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Mike Schiek?

FYI, Mike Schiek is associated with Morgan Stanley Wealth Management at Waukesha, Wisconsin.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Mike Schiek and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Mike Schiek, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Working with Mike Schiek is a very painful experience. I have sent you an email which covers all my experience with Mike and his staff. It should be helpful in you investigative efforts. Please keep my name private, I don’t want to face any hassles.

2. Mike Schiek is a very horrible person and I have proof of that. I have worked with him in the past and can help you in conducting this investigation. Please tell me what would be the best way to share my information with you guys? Should I send an email? Thanks in advance.