MMM FSTP: MLM Ponzi duped you, too? (Latest Update 2023)
MMM FSTP is a community that claims to connect ordinary people. MMM FSTP was a Ponzi clone of MMM Global in 2016, which was believed to be run by Chinese scammers and began in China before spreading to the United States and other countries.
The original MMM FSTP, which used the domain “mmmftsp.com,” is no longer active. Someone is attempting to resurrect the scam from a new domain in 2023. The MMM FSTP website is about who owns or runs the company. On June 9, 2016, the website domain, mmmfstp.com, was privately registered.
Alexa currently estimates that 89% of all traffic to the MMM FSTP website originates in China. It’s a safe bet that whoever runs the company is also based in China.
Remember, if an MLM company is unwilling to be truthful about who runs or owns it, think twice before handing over any money. In April 2016, MMM Global collapsed. This prompted many reload scams, of which MMM FSTP is but one.
A Closer Look at the MMM FSTP 2023 Review
MMM FSTP’s Products
MMM FSTP does not offer any retailable products or services.
Affiliates can only promote MMM FSTP affiliate membership.
MMM FSTP’s Compensation Plan
MMM FSTP affiliates make investments using local money or cryptocurrencies. Assuming the advertised returns would materialize, this is done:
- Basic Plan – invest $20 to $490 and receive 3% a day till 100%
- Professional Plan – invest $500 to $5000 and receive 4% a day till 150%
Reinvestment of the same or a greater amount is necessary to continue earning and cash out. MMM FSTP affiliates must perform fruitless daily chores to obtain ROI payouts.
- The task would be Online Social Media tasks that every user must be able to do it easily.
- Web Task Compulsory for earning Daily Growth ROI.
The MLM part of this scam pays for the recruitment of affiliate investors.
MMM FSTP Affiliate Ranks
Their compensation plan includes four affiliate ranks. They are as follows, along with their respective qualification criteria:
- Manager – recruit two affiliates
- 10 Manager – recruit five affiliates and generate a total downline of at least twenty affiliates
- 100 Manager – recruit ten affiliates and generate a total downline of at least one hundred affiliates
- 1K Manager – recruit twenty affiliates and generate a total downline of at least one thousand affiliates
Their affiliates receive a Welcome Bonus after they’ve recruited two affiliates.
- a $5 Welcome Bonus is paid out if the affiliate has invested in the Basic Plan tier
- a $10 Welcome Bonus is paid out if the affiliate has invested in the Professional Plan tier
MMM FSTP pays referral commissions via a unilevel compensation structure.
A unilevel compensation structure places an affiliate at the top of a unilevel team, with every personally recruited affiliate placed directly under them (level 1).
If any level 1 affiliate recruits new affiliates, they are assigned to the original affiliate’s unilevel team at level 2.
If any level 2 affiliates recruit new affiliates, they are promoted to level 3, and so on for an indefinite number of levels.
Referral commissions are calculated as a percentage of funds invested across the unilevel team and are calculated as follows:
- level 1 (personally recruited affiliates) – 5%
- level 2 – 4%
- level 3 – 3%
- level 4 – 2%
- level 5 – 1%
- levels 6 to 10 – 0.5%
- levels 11 to 20 – 0.3%
- levels 21 and deeper – 0.1%
Keep in mind that rank determines how many tiers an affiliate receives referral commissions on:
- Managers earn referral commissions across five levels
- 10 Managers earn referral commissions across ten levels
- 100 Managers earn referral commissions across 20 levels
- 1K Managers earn referral commissions across their entire unilevel team depth
Global Charity Pools
MMM FSTP invests 10% of company-wide funds in five Global Charity Pools.
Affiliates are eligible to participate in the Global Charity Pools in the following ways:
- Global Charity Pool 1 – recruit three affiliates
- Global Charity Pool 2 – recruit five affiliates
- Global Charity Pool 3 – recruit eight affiliates
- Global Charity Pool 4 – recruit twelve affiliates
- Global Charity Pool 5 – recruit twenty affiliates
It is unclear whether the 10% set aside is divided equally among the Global Charity Pools.
Membership in MMM FSTP is free. To fully participate in the attached income opportunity, a minimum initial $20 investment is required.
MMM FSTP 2023 is a bit more fleshed out than the original MMM Global Ponzi model from 2016, but the core “provide help / get help” MMM Global Ponzi model remains. The marketing pitch for this scam is that it’s a “platform to rebuild the broken trust,” presumably referencing their initial collapse. This is deceptive because MMM FSTP 2023 will inevitably fail and cause widespread losses.
Chinese scammers may be behind MMM FSTP, but with so many MMM Global clones, it’s impossible to tell without more information. It could be an opportunistic scammer hoping to capitalize on the name. It accepts cryptocurrency in addition to local currency.
As with all MLM Ponzi schemes, new investments will be made once affiliate recruitment dries up. This will deprive MMM FSTP of ROI revenue, resulting in a collapse. When Ponzi schemes fail, the math guarantees that most participants lose money.
It’s evident that MMM FSTP is a dangerous MLM scam. You should avoid investing with them at all costs.