Is Molina Healthcare a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Molina Healthcare. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Molina Healthcare?

FYI, Molina Healthcare is based at Miami, FL United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Molina Healthcare and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Molina Healthcare, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. My parents have complained a lot about this company. Molina Healthcare is totally a greedy organisation that doesn’t care about its customers. I’ll send you a detailed account of my parent’s experiences with this company which should help you with your investigation. So stay on the lookout.

2. My mother-in-law suffered a lot of because of Molina Healthcare. Our experience with these people has been horrible and we don’t recommend their services to anyone.
    I appreciate your research and want to contribute. Please let me know what would be the best method to send you my review.