Buyer Beware
Scam

Motofumi Shitara

Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer, Yamaha Motor India Group has planned to lay off about 200 employees across various divisions such as production, procurement, sales and marketing, several industry. Motofumi Shitara who heads Yamaha in India is solely responsible for this failure and disaster which has ended up spoiling the lives of employees serving the company for so many decades. One fine day being asked to leave without any reason, without any compensation specially when the company calls itself a family is very upsetting.

Motofumi Shitara Left Yamaha India Employees Stranded

At a time like this, when people expect big companies to support their employees, Yamaha betrays them. They call them employees a part of their “family” and leave them to starve. The 200 people, whose lives Motofumi is ruining. Where will they go? How will they survive their unforeseen firing? Motofumi Shitara has not only ruined 200 lives, but also the lives of the family members of each one of them. Some have wives, most have children, but does Shitara cares, nope.

Shitara is happy as long as Yamaha fills his pockets. he does not care if his employees struggle to survive this pandemic

Yamaha India Is Laying off 200 People Without ANY Compensation

A company so big in nature with a massive revenue, laying off so many employees without any compensation is ridiculous. Employees having served the company for 20-25 years are asked to leave one fine day. They don’t even get any consideration! It is cold hearted, sadistic and ruthless.

Motofumi Shitara who is the chairman of the company has smartly projected this as a restructuring move. While it is just an excuse during COVID times. My friend’s father has been laid off and I went to his house to meet him the same day. I cannot even begin to describe the state of mind and shock he was in. Yamaha is using cheap and unethical tactics while they continue to call themselves a “family”. The ignorance is unreal but sad.

I urge authorities to take notice and help people whos life they have ruined. Motofumi Shitara is ruthless and a big fraud and should be ashamed of himself. Just because the management failed to foresee correct business measure why should 200 people pay the price for it? We all know how big a company Yamaha is and how they could have saved 200 lives from getting ruined. But they did not, despite people pleading and begging them to. They claim to do this because they aim to increase production, how can production increase if the workforce decreases?

Motofumi Shitara Ignores The Cries Of His Victims

Also please see their reviews on Glassdoor and other review platforms. Im attaching a few links for everyones reference –

Motofumi Shitara: Conclusion

I urge all of you, each one of you to share your experience and thoughts below. Leave a comment below If Yamaha India or motofumi shitara has scammed you

They are very smart when it comes to projecting their image and protecting their reputation. It is high time we expose them and bring out the truth. Just because its a big automobile company doesnt mean they have the right to silence or manipulate the truth. WE WANT JUSTICE! We all should Boycott Yamaha and stop buying its bikes. Please help me spread the message about the malicious intent and illicit doings of Motofumi Shitara and Yamaha.

I urge all affected victim to not be silenced. Do not be scared and do not be afraid of this company. You must take legal action and expose them online , offline , media and social media. Dont let it be. Dont let them get away with it. Motofumi Shitara needs to understand the repercussions of his wrong doings. Why is noone in Yamaha doing anything about this? Is this entire company a scam? Or is it just Motofumi Shitara who is the evil in disguise?

2.3 Total Score
Motofumi Shitara The Con Man in Yamaha!

Motofumi Shitara has failed as the head of Yamaha in India. It is extremely shameful and upsetting to see how he has ruined the lives of 200 people by laying them off overnight without any compensation who have served the company for over 20 years. He has not only ruined lives but also damaged the reputation of a company like Yamaha.

2.8Expert Score
1.8User's score
1.8
2.4
1.8
1.5
CONS
  • He is a sadist who likes to see people suffer
  • Motofumi is ruining Yamaha
  • #SadistShitara
Add your review  |  Read reviews and comments
  1. 1.1

Mr. Motofumi Shitara, the Chairman of Yamaha India Expert Analysis
    He is not only a cruel human being, but also incompetent! He took over as the managing director at Yamaha India in 2018 and in 2019, he ruined the company sales by 22%! There was a 22% decline in the sales of two wheelers and when people asked Shitara for an explanation, he blamed it all on “things out of his control” and made more excuses.

Lives Affected By Motofumi Shitara’s Cruel Decision to Fire 200 Employees:

A person has reported that his father worked at Yamaha India on a good level. However, he was fired from the company and is now suffering from depression and his education might get held up because of it. Another reported that his friend’s father was fired and they are in shock. There are 198 more families affected by the ruthless acts of Mr. Motofumi Shitara. Yamaha is trying to hide these disgusting acts of Shitara. But for how long can they hide the truth? The seed of truth will burst through the concrete of lies.

Motofumi took the post of MD Yamaha India, from Takashi Terabayashi. Mr. Terabayashi seemed to have done a good job of establishing Yamaha as a staple two wheeler brand in India. But Motofumi came and single handedly outdone all the hard work of Takashi Terabayashi with his sheer incompetence & laziness.

Future of Yamaha India is in the hands of Motofumi Shitara, and it looks very bleak. There are people complaining about bad customer service from the company everywhere now.

Many people debate that Shitara grew Yamaha India, they give the data of the increasing turnover of the company. However, that was happening for decades and it was due to the hard work of other employees at the company.

+ PROS: Experiecend
    - CONS: Incompetent Lazy Doesn't know how to manage crisis Ruining lives at Yamaha
    Helpful(3) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  2. 2.1
    Ethics & Morals

Ugh, How is this the chairman’s mistake that those people didn’t save up enough money for their families? I’m not familiar with the whole Indian culture, but I don’t think anyone can be THAT poor that they don’t have at least a couple months of expenses in savings lol. If those people are dying of starvation it’s their fault, not Motofumi Shitara’s. What delusions are you guys living in?

Helpful(0) Unhelpful(1)You have already voted this
  3. 1.35
    Ethics & Morals

As you said, you are not familiar with the “Indian culture”, by the way, wealth rarely has anything to do with the culture. Secondly, it is Motofumi’s fault because HE didn’t manage the company properly, HE didn’t pay his employees well enough, HE fired 200 employees because he didn’t make good financial decisions and enough sales in 2019. “If those people are dying of starvation it’s their fault”, Do you even realize what you are saying. So if a family in Africa is dying of thirst right now it’s their fault right, why can’t they just buy water? Please have some decency and use whatever brain you have to some extent before mocking people.

- CONS: Horrible acts have taken place at Yamaha India
  4. Reply
    #FireShitara is right!
    September 10, 2020 at 2:24 am
    Ethics & Morals

What’s happening at Yamaha India is the simply horrible, brutal and inhumane. No other company at this level are doing this except for the already infamous ones. Yamaha will get horrendous back lash for this. I can’t understand how they are letting Motofumi do this, it’s unethical and bad for the longevity of the company. They are already not doing well in the market, and this is not going to help their sales. I came to this post through a Facebook post & the #FireShitara. At first I thought this must’ve been fake news or something, because no one in their right mind will do such a sadistic act, but when I read the whole thing I realised that it’s not. I will personally not be supporting Yamaha India in any way from today, if we promote this behaviour more people will be left stranded by these big corporate companies to save money.

Don’t let these people ruin the future generation of India!

Helpful(0) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  5. Ram, I don’t think you see my point here. Have you even read this article? Do you think Yamaha cares about what people of India think about it? Do you think Motofumi cares about the public? Let me make things clear for you, there is NO WAY Motofumi cares about those people or the people of this country. He doesn’t care what others think of him. He is just too busy counting the handsome salary the execs at Yamaha are paying him.
    We can argue all day here but the truth won’t change. Motofumi is a cold-hearted scammer with a lot of influence and buying power. A great example is the media coverage of this story. When 200 families are losing their livelihoods, why isn’t the media talking about it? Let me spell it out for you: Motofumi has paid those media houses so no one would cover this story. He is a corrupt, complacent, greedy, and powerful businessman. We can’t do anything about it. All the things you said in your comment only sound good on paper. But it’s obvious to me that you’re living in a dream world. Sorry Ram but I’m not being an idiot, you are.

6. 1
    Ethics & Morals

I cannot believe in the world we live in today, that this has happened. It is extremely uncanny as to how everyone is trying their level best to silence how hundreds of lives are being ruined and whats worse is that they are even successful at it. The media will not publish because Motofumi Shitara and Yamaha fill their pockets, the employees will file a lawsuit because they are busy getting a hold of their own lives after this devastating and monstrous act. One day, Motofumi Shitara will pay the price for his actions. If he doesnt then the way he is heading Yamaha i dont see too bright a future of a company thats in the hands of a ruthless monster like him.

7. 1
    Ethics & Morals

Just imagine that this guy still goes to sleep without ANY GUILT or ANY REMORSE for the crimes he has done. It is insane how cold and selfish a human being can be. Motofumi is the perfect example for showing people how cruel these high level executives can be. I’m going to avoid Yamaha products from now. I can’t give them a penny from my wallet anymore after this!

- CONS: Total scammer Idol for sadists
  8. 1
    Ethics & Morals

I can only imagine what those families are going through at this moment. When the whole world is facing, Shitara is thinking of his pockets only.

This man does not care about his employees. He wants to stay in comfort while other people work hard and face problems.

How is he not fired? Why does Yamaha keep this lunatic as its chairman? Has he bribed someone above his position too? is he that corrupt?

I always respected Yamaha but after reading this article, they are no longer worthy of my respect. Yamaha should at least give those families proper compensation and fire Motofumi Shitara for pulling off such a horrible stunt.

O God save those families from this tyrant!

- CONS: No respect No compassion
  9. 1
    Ethics & Morals

My friend sent me this article through WhatsApp. He was saying I should spread the word but I wanted to see if it was for real. And I could NOT believe what I read!!! This man is clearly a sadist otherwise there is no reason for him to fire people without paying them any benefits or compensation. Does he not realise that he is running hundreds of families by taking a cruel decision like this?
    He must be living under a rock because no one with any IQ above 80 would make such a rash and heartless decision. When everyone is struggling and the economy is going down, this man has decided to take away the livelihoods of his very own employees .
    I’ll be sharing this article with my friends and I hope others will do the same. #FireShitara

- CONS: #FireShitara
    Helpful(0) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  10. So sad that our country favours the rich and lets the middle class and the poor people pay for everything. If we had better policies, we wouldn’t be reading such gloomy and disastrous news. No one would have lost their jobs during a pandemic!! Motofumi Shitara is one of those people who have no respect for his staff. As long as our government will turn a blind eye towards such acts, they will keep happening. Motofumi Shitara is not someone special. He is simply a greedy capitalist who doesn’t feel empathy towards others. His sole purpose in life is to make his company richer at any cost! He doesn’t worry about the lives he is destroying because he likes doing it. Unless someone in the government takes action, there is nothing we can expect to happen.

11. Reply
    Ramchandratripathi1991
    September 11, 2020 at 11:50 am

Although I do agree with some of the points you are making here @Salman, there is one thing I don’t agree with. You’re saying that there is nothing we can do about Motofumi Shitara except wait for the government or someone in power to take an action against him. I don’t think that’s a good thought because we live in a democracy where everyone has the right to speak his mind. If enough people will show their discontentment with this terrible decision of Yamaha, they’ll be bound to succumb to the public. In a republic, it’s the people who have the power. We only need to make more people aware of the ruthlessness of this man. When enough people will say that Yamaha should fire Motofumi, we would succeed. the people of India have always united against bad elements of society. Just because the decision is taken by someone with influence and power, doesn’t mean the public can’t do anything. Don’t just sit there and watch Salman, spread the word and let your friend and family know about the terrible things Motofumi has done. Only then can we say that we can’t do anything. First do something before claiming that there is nothing to do. Don’t act like an idiot.

12. 1
    Ethics & Morals

Motofumi Shitara has set a new low. What does he think of himself? What made him think he could get away after doing something so shady and illicit? We cannot let him get away with this without compensating the hundreds of employees he has fired. Motofumi Shitara its time to pay up and do whats right.

13. 0.75
    Ethics & Morals

Yamaha is already a trash company, I don’t know why people are making a big fuss out of all this. These people sell terrible bikes and have no sense of decency when it comes to customer service. So for someone from Yamaha to fire people without feeling remorse isn’t something we should be surprised about. I had a Yamaha bike some time ago and it was the worst I had. The parts were mostly unavailable and even when they were, they were too costly. The people at the service centre charged whatever they liked and I was forced to pay them. The customer service doesn’t take your complaints seriously which is another big issue with Yamaha. One of my friends also had a Yamaha bike and they had to sell it off because it was so horrible! So if a company does not care about its customers, it is not surprising that they do not care about their employees too.

- CONS: Trash company selling trash products, useless people
    Helpful(0) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  14. It happened in August and still nothing has happened in over two weeks!! If this doesn’t scream out corruption to someone then I don’t know what is. There is clearly something seriously wrong with our system, our government, and the media that this man is roaming around freely without facing any backlash. Someone might say, “well there is an article on him” but we all know that does nothing. There should be some serious action taken against him otherwise what kind of example would we be setting for our future generations? Has India become a tyrannical Capitalist country where the rich can do whatever they please?
    I don’t think so. This man has to pay for what he has done. Motofumi Shitara is a criminal and the whole world should know this!

15. 1
    Ethics & Morals

Needless to say, Motofumi Shitara is one of the most cold hearted and ruthless executive I have ever come across. I just cannot believe he actually ruined so many lives without giving any compensation. And what’s worse is that he has faced no backlash for doing so. He needs to be exposed and people need to know the dark side of Yamaha and Motofumi Shitara.

Helpful(0) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  16. I’m glad people are sharing this article. If that wouldn’t have happened I wouldn’t have found out this severe truth. It’s so sad that Motofumi and Yamaha are scot-free even after taking such a horrendous decision. People should be made aware of this nonsense. But no, no one wants to get into the mess. Some comments are claiming that Motofumi has paid the media to keep their mouths shut but I would like to disagree. There is no reason for the media to pursue this story. After all, they are getting a lot of TRP from drugs, Rhea and everything else. Our media doesn’t believe in telling us the truth or inform us of important details. Our media only focuses on making money by any means possible. They would bury such a vital story just for some extra bucks.

17. 0.75
    Ethics & Morals

Yamaha used to be a great company but in the last few years they have only gotten worse.

I used to have a Yamaha bike for many years but with time I noticed how their customer service degraded and there was nothing much for them to offer. Look at the new bikes they are launching too, it’s like they don’t know anything about their consumers.

So when I read this stuff it didn’t surprise me much. It only disappointed me.

It just made me realise that Yamaha is a heartless company which doesn’t even care about its employees. I’m sure that these people treat their employees unfairly too.

18. 1
    Ethics & Morals

Ever since this man got the position of chairman he is messing up everywhere. He is a mad man who has no idea how to run such a big corporation. I can guess with a 100% certainty that this man rose in the ranks through corruption and bribery. Just like he has paid our media he must have paid those guys at Yamaha. There is no denying it!!

19. 1
    Ethics & Morals

There is no way this man will get away with it! This is no small crime. He has ruined 200 lives! I suspect he will fire more people later this year. Instead of focusing on improving his company’s performance, he is getting rid of the employees during a pandemic. There is no end to this man’s incompetence. Why is Yamaha still tolerating him? They should throw him out. Fire Motofumi Shitara, that’s the best thing you can do Yamaha.

Helpful(0) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  20. The government should get involved here. Yamaha should at least provide those people with sufficient pay and health coverage. Otherwise, these people would be at severe risk.

Motofumi is fast asleep while his employees are toiling away under the impression that they might lose their jobs too. It is a human rights issue! I would complain about it with the NHRC.

21. One of my friends works at Yamaha. He says that the place has become very painful to work in because everyone is scared of getting laid off. He thought he wouldn’t have to worry about the layoffs but now he is scared too. At first I didn’t worry for him but after reading this article, I’m scared for him. This Shitara guy might probably ruin his life. He has a family to look after. How will he support his family if he loses his job? There aren’t any companies offering jobs in the current economy either. He would get too depressed. I worry for him. And this is all because of this Shitara!

22. 0.85
    Ethics & Morals

I am just not able to comprehend how an MNC like Yamaha can be so ruthless and reckless. Do they not know how painful it is for people to survive in the current scenario? No one is giving jobs out there. And they have chosen to fire 200 people without any compensation! The company couldn’t have taken such a big decision without Motofumi’s knowledge. I suspect that he must have taken this decision himself. I dont think we can blame his Japanese bosses, i think he is at fault and he is to blame. Either way, someone needs to sort this out for good. This cannot be forgotten and this cannot continue any further. He either needs to step down, take a salary cut himself, get fired or compensate the employees he has fired. So many ways to solve this. Choose your battle Motofumi Shitara.

+ PROS: MNC
    - CONS: Headed in India by a ruthless and insensitive executive who's driving the company to a dark end.
  23. 1.1
    Ethics & Morals

Why isn’t any other automotive company taking such an action? Why hasn’t Honda or Bajaj fired hundreds of people? Let me tell everyone why. No other company has taken such an abrasive action because they have good leadership. Motofumi Shitara isn’t a competent leader. He doesn’t know how to run a multi-national company like Yamaha. This man was causing losses to his company even before the virus entered our lives.

Motofumi must have bribed his bosses. Anyone else in his position would be sleeping on the road by now.

- CONS: poor leadership
    Helpful(0) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  24. I am so horrified to read this. Motofumi deserves severe punishment by our government. Modiji should do something about this. Also, where is the lobby that constantly protests? Why are those people silent? They keep talking about unemployment and nonsense but now that there is a foreign capitalist doing terrible things, they remain silent? Unacceptable!

25. My mom lost her job just a few weeks ago. I know how terrible the experience is when you don’t know about your next pay check. She didn’t work in Yamaha but the fact is the same, she lost her job and is now struggling to get another job. I can’t even comprehend how the 200 people would handle this crisis. Yamaha has handled this situation very badly. This is not what you expect from a corporation from like Yamaha.

26. 0.85
    Ethics & Morals

This is proof that the media of our nation is corrupt. Take any channel for example, none of them are talking about Motofumi Shitara or Yamaha layoffs. Why? Because they have been paid in bulk by this company to stay silent. Whenever I tell others that they can’t trust the media, they claim that I’m wrong to think so. But this even is proof of how twisted our media is. Those people will hide important stories like this one without feeling any guilt.

27. 0.75
    Ethics & Morals

A jail cell is where he belongs. How can Yamaha let him do this to so many families. I always heard rumours about the Japanese executives being hellish and like the devil. My Korean friend has always been terrified of Japanese people and now I understand why. The whole Japan isn’t like this, I know, but this guy is at the worst extreme.

- CONS: Fire Him Yamaha
  28. 0.75
    Ethics & Morals

@DrMarcus I like your take on this guy. He doesn’t deserve his position as the head of Yamaha India. They are letting anybody be a leader now a days. You just need the right connections and a be good at licking your bosses’ boots. Shitara seems to have mastered both.

- CONS: Should be fired
  29. 1
    Ethics & Morals

Motofumi Shitara – please enlighten us, i would really appreciate you telling us all why you had to resort to ruining 200 lives? Was Yamaha in such deep losses that it could not afford to compensate 200 lives?

30. 1
    Ethics & Morals

Why are you quiet Motofumi Shitara? No explanation, No compensation, No official statement. Why so shady? Whats the big secret? What wrong did they do that they deserved to get their lives ruined and not get any compensation or rational justification?

+ PROS: Rich Company with billions in profit
    - CONS: Full of scammers and conmen
  31. 0.85
    Ethics & Morals

I am ashamed of the Indian media, pity on them for licking boots of the Mafia at Yamaha, pity on them for not being able to speak up, pity on them for being at the mercy of these corporate giants, pity on them for not having control over their own speech and publication. Shame on you Indian Media.

+ PROS: Rich enough company to not only fill its own pockets, but also pockets of the media.
    - CONS: No Job Security No compensation if fired No sensitivity towards anything
  32. 1
    Ethics & Morals

This company calls all its employees a family LOL. Does Motofumi Shitara care to have any clue about the state of affairs in the lives of the hardworking employees he has fired? Even the ones working in the company must be extremely scared and working at the mercy of Motofumi. Everyone should unite and protest against him and he should resign. He doesnt deserve to be heading Yamaha in India, his actions are only indicative of what his bosses in Japan think of us Indians.

+ PROS: Good Bikes
    - CONS: Can ruin your life at any given point in time, it doesnt matter how long you have been with the company.
  33. 0.75
    Ethics & Morals

Its a pity to see so many people helpless. I can only imagine what it must be like for them. Its hard to get your voice heard against a gigantic company like Yamaha. This entire article was such an eye opener for me, i am so glad i came across, i will make it a point to do my bit and make as many people aware about it as i can.

34. 0.85
    Ethics & Morals

I am really curious to know what did Motofumi Shitara do on his level to prevent this mass layoff from happening? Did he take a salary cut himself? We all can only imagine what his package must be for heading Yamaha in India. What an irony, the person because of whom all this is happening is unaffected while innocent hard working people are paying the price for a disaster caused by him.

35. 0.85
    Ethics & Morals

How convenient Mr.Shitara , you yourself lead the company to such a point where it needs to fire 200 people without any compensation and then without taking any significant paycut you continue to enjoy your life full of luxury at the cost ruining hundreds of lives. They all must be cursing you i am sure. Irrespective of what you say and do, the truth will not change and if you are thinking you can get away with this devilish behaviour, then sorry to break it to you, you are 100% wrong. We need answers.

36. 1.35
    Ethics & Morals

Let’s arrange a patreon for the Yamaha India victims who got booted because of Motofumi Shitara’s ruthlessness. I don’t know these things work, so if anyone could help me then it would be amazing.

- CONS: Ruthless What he did shouldn't be forgotten or forgiven
  37. 1.1
    Ethics & Morals

Haha, what an amazing sight. I never thought MNC’s like Yamaha India get any flack for the terrible actions they take. I’m happy to see that people are standing against a crime equivalent to mass starvation. Shitara should take some notes and improve, or Yamaha India should immediately fire him.

- CONS: Shitara seems incompetent
  38. 0.85
    Ethics & Morals

This guy needs to be named and shamed. I am happy i saw this. This page is such an eye opener. Not a single official rebuttal from Yamaha or Motofumi Shitara himself. Says it all!

39. 1.1
    Ethics & Morals

I’ve heard some foundation has filed a petition against Motofumi Shitara & Yamaha India. But I can’t seem to find the link. The acts of mental torture done by this company and Shitara shouldn’t be left unchecked.

- CONS: #FireShitara
  40. 0.75
    Ethics & Morals

Lucky Yamaha or powerful Yamaha? No media, no government, no outrage. Seems like i am watching some south indian film. Oh that reminds me that he is in Tamil Nadu, thats where Motofumi Shitara is located. A real life South Indian film villain. How disgusting.

41. 0.85
    Ethics & Morals

I urge and humbly request the indian media to intervene and help expose this scam and scammer. This man is not fit to be the chairman and he is ruining lives along with the future of the company he is leading.

42. 0.85
    Ethics & Morals

Motofumi seems like a dull person. No other executive is taking such decision at the moment. They are all waiting for the virus situation to fix. Either that, or they are waiting for the economy to get better. Unlike Yamaha, other companies’ owners have sufficient brainpower to really take rational decisions. Motofumi deserves to lose his job, and not those 200 people.

- CONS: Bad Dull Should lose his job
    Helpful(1) Unhelpful(0)You have already voted this
  43. Our media is too busy talking about random nonsense while criminals like Shitara are roaming free. This is proof that our media is corrupt and Yamaha has paid him off. At least this site has the guts to cover this story. Otherwise we wouldn’t be even aware of this monstrosity!!

44. 1
    Ethics & Morals

I think Yamaha succeeded in burying this matter. Everyone kept talking about SSR while the real culprits of our nation, Motofumi and Yamaha, remained in the shadows. It is so so sad.

45. 0.6
    Ethics & Morals

Motofumi Shitara fired hundreds of innocent hard working employees from Yamaha India and he did this to make sure he gets an awesome paycheck at the end of the month. Motofumi Shitara does not have a shred of guilt for his actions nor does he want to repent them. He has been living a life of luxury for years, he doesn’t know the struggle of a common man. The struggle of making ends meet while toiling away day and night.

A common man has to sacrifice his whole youth to get a roof over his family and food in their bellies. India is not a developed nation, most people in India still can’t eat two full meals a day. However, Motofumi Shitara has no clue about starvation or hunger, he comes from a wealthy family from a wealthy nation. He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, he never had to struggle for anything in his life, everything was handed to him, like the job at Yamaha India.

Unfortunately, you can’t ensure success even if God himself hands you an opportunity. Motofumi Shitara is bringing down Yamaha India faster than a crashing plane with his laziness and lack of knowledge.

Let’s take look at some “amazing accomplishments” of this con man:

22% Sales Decline At Yamaha India in 2019

Yes, you read it right. Motofumi Shitara can single-handedly bring Yamaha India to ruins if he keeps up his incompetence. No other two-wheeler manufacturer in India saw such a big dip in their sales except for Yamaha India. What’s more ironic is the fact that Motofumi actually comes from a big sales background, so when Yamaha directors decided to make him the chairman in India, they were expecting a spike in sales. But as I said earlier, this man is too lazy and lethargic to lead a company like Yamaha.

46. 1
    Ethics & Morals

If you think Satan is evil, then you don’t know who Motofumi Shitara is. He fired 200 employees from Yamaha India recently in 2020 to save the company some money. These aren’t your high-level management employees, these are small level employees who came from very poor families and were already struggling in their lives.

Motofumi Shitara just gave them a big reason to jump off a bridge, because these people don’t have anyone to help them and Motofumi knew that and took advantage of that very fact. He knew they wouldn’t speak up for themselves, they simply didn’t have resources to do so. Thankfully, people pointed out what this criminal has done to these poor people and the whole nation got outraged against this scammer.

47. 0.6
    Ethics & Morals

This shameless, ruthless monster continues to create havoc in the company, still firing people without pay and without notice left, right and centre. Clearly shows his mentality and how indifferent he and his japanase masters are towards indians. Be ready to pay the price for your sins Mr. Shitara , Karma doesnt spare anyone!

48. 0.75
    Ethics & Morals

Does this monstrous chairman not have a shred of humanity or ethics? What a terrible man to lead such a big company in India. Pity on you Yamaha, all i see is a very dark future for you in our country. I am part of a huge biker group, i will ensure i spread the word and ensure none of us and any one we know ever buy a Yamaha bike. We will boycott Yamaha.

49. 0.75
    Ethics & Morals

How many people from senior management have been fired? Not a single one. The executives who do the least amount of work having fancy packages continue to enjoy their lavish life, whereas hardworking middle class employees who were once upon a time called a family are made to starve and struggle for livelihood. Such a pathetic company, i wish they had words like “ethics”, “morals” in their dictionary. Shameless scammers.

50. 0.75
    Ethics & Morals

No response, no official rebuttal from Shitara or Yamaha. Whats with the silence?

And i see the chairman happily spending money on his PR activities, what a selfish and pathetic human being. Absolutely ridiculous.