Is Mr. Cooper a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Mr. Cooper. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Mr. Cooper?

FYI, Mr. Cooper is based at Dallas, TX United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Mr. Cooper and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Mr. Cooper, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Hi there,
    I work for a news network and am interested in your investigation. Have your researchers found anything useful against Mr. Cooper so far? If so, would you like to share it with me?
    I can help your findings reach a broader audience. You can send me a message on the email id I have submitted along with this comment.

2. My parents had a horrible experience with Mr. Cooper. I can help you with this investigation. Just tell me where should I send my parent’s review of Mr. Cooper and its services. Should I send it via email or a comment?
    Please keep my parents’ and my name anonymous while posting this information on your platform. Thank you.