Is Nate Johnson a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Nate Johnson. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Nate Johnson?

FYI, Nate Johnson is associated with Merrill Lynch Wealth Management at Norfolk, Virginia.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Nate Johnson and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Nate Johnson, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Please check your email, I have also sent you a detailed review of Nate Johnson’s services. He is probably the worst advisor Merrill Lynch has.
    You guys are doing a great thing by launching a probe against him. I’m surprised how no one has taken any action against him.

2. I have been working with Nate for some time now and I had some of these suspicions as well. He is not a very professional guy.
    Can you send me an email so I can send you my review of Nate and his team? I’d like to contribute to this investigation as much as possible.