Is nCino a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on nCino. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is nCino?

FYI, nCino is based at Wilmington, NC United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on nCino and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with nCino, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. You have taken a great initiative. I appreciate your efforts.
    Have you found anything serious in your investigation so far? If so, can you please share your findings with me? I’m a part of a news network and can help your story reach a much wider audience. If interested, you guys are respond here or send me an email on: [email protected].

2. Some of your suspicions against nCino are indeed true. I’m currently working there and I have discovered many horrific things about this place.
    You guys will receive a detailed email from me in a few days. However, please keep my name anonymous for obvious reasons. Thanks.