Investigation

Is NeoLight a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on NeoLight. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is NeoLight?

FYI, NeoLight is based at Phoenix, AZ United States. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on NeoLight and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with NeoLight, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

Tags:

1. Several of the allegations made in this report are true. I have been with NeoLight for quite some time and I can provide you guys with sufficient proof for this investigation.
    Please let me know the best method to help you guys. Should I send you an email through the one you mentioned here or should I submit a comment?

2. I have sent an email through the Contact Us page of your website. Can you check and reply there please? I’m a blogger who covers parenting topics and devices to help parents. If your investigation finds something concrete against NeoLight, I would like to share your findings on my blog too. My readers deserve to know about this. Please reply to my email so we can discuss it further.