Is Nina Ingulli a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Nina Ingulli. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Nina Ingulli?

FYI, Nina Ingulli is associated with Ameriprise Financial Services at Langhorne, Pennsylvania.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Nina Ingulli and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Nina Ingulli, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

Tags:

1. Nina is very unprofessional and unreliable. I have had horrible experiences with her. Please tell me what would be the best method to share my information with you people? Should I send an email or add another reply here?

2. Hi, I’m a journalist looking into negligent wealth advisors and banks. If you have found any information against Nina Ingulli and her company, would you share it with me? I can help you in spreading your message and make more people aware of these operations.
    Send me an email here and we can discuss this proposition further: [email protected].