Is OC Fertility a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on OC Fertility. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is OC Fertility?

FYI, OC Fertility is based at Newport Beach, CA United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on OC Fertility and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with OC Fertility, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Hi there,
    I run a local news page and I’d like to know if you have found anything in your investigation. If you have, I’d like to share it with my audience. The locals deserve to know if OC Fertility is a dangerous place. You guys will get proper credit for the investigation and the findings in my reports. Contact me here: [email protected].

2. My relatives had a terrible experience with OC Fertility. They are a sham and no one should do business with them.
    It’s great that at least someone has taken an initiative against this shady clinic. Where should I send my relatives’ review of OC Fertility? I’m certain it would be helpful in your research.