Is Onfido a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Onfido. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Onfido?

FYI, Onfido is based at San Francisco, CA United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Onfido and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Onfido, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Hi,
    I’m a journalist covering startups and the tech sector. So if you have found anything fruitful in your investigation against Onfido, can you please share it with me? I’ll make sure it reaches more ears and gets the exposure it deserves.
    Contact me here so we can discuss it further: [email protected].

2. My uncle’s business had a very terrible experience with Onfido. He doesn’t recommend these guys at all. In fact, he thinks these people are nothing more than a group of scammers.
    Can you tell me what would be the best way to send you his review? Should I submit it here as a comment or send it via email?