Is Opportunity Financial a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Opportunity Financial. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Opportunity Financial?

FYI, Opportunity Financial is based at Chicago, Illinois United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Opportunity Financial and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Opportunity Financial, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. I have some information against Opportunity Financial which can be very helpful in your investigation. However, please maintain my privacy while you use that information because I don’t want to face any trouble for exposing these people. Tell me where I should send those details.

2. Hi there,

I work with a financial news blog. And wanted to appreciate your efforts. Investigative journalism is the backbone of our industry and you guys are doing a great job at it.

I also wanted to ask if you have discovered anything in your research. If you have, would you like to share it with me?