Is Orca Bio a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Orca Bio. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Orca Bio?

FYI, Orca Bio is based at Menlo Park, CA United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Orca Bio and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Orca Bio, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Please check your email, I have sent you an enquiry there. I’m adding a reply here in case you missed the email.
    I’m a journalist who covers startups and stories related to them. If your researchers have found anything serious against Orca Bio, can you please share it with me? I can ensure that it reaches more people.
    You’d get proper credit for conducting this investigation. Send me an email here to discuss this investigation further: [email protected].

2. I’ve been working at Orca Bio for quite some time now and I have to say, some of the suspicions you have are indeed true. This place is very bad. Can you tell me what would be the best way to send you any information?
    I want to contribute to this investigation. More people should know the reality behind this dangerous place.
    Please keep my name private, however, I don’t want to face any legal troubles for exposing these people.