Is Oryzon Credit a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Oryzon Credit. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Oryzon Credit?

FYI, Oryzon Credit is based at San Diego, CA United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Oryzon Credit and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Oryzon Credit, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. I’m a past client of Sean and Oryzon Credit. So I can help you guys with your investigation. Just let me know whether should I send you an email about my experiences or submit a review through your platform? My experiences should help you in conducting this investigation.

2. Please check your email because I have sent you a detailed account of my experiences with Sean and his staff. You can easily conclude your investigation with the help of the reviews I have provided you. Thanks for this initiative.