Is Oscar Health a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Oscar Health. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Oscar Health?

FYI, Oscar Health is based at New York City, New York United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Oscar Health and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Oscar Health, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

Tags:

1. Hi there, I am an investigative journalist just like you people.
    I appreciate your efforts and am interested in helping you. If you find anything conclusive in your research, I can help you broadcast this message to a broader audience. Contact me through the email I’ve submitted along with this comment.
    I’m looking forward to hearing from you.

2. Our company is working with Oscar Health and we can help you guys in conducting this investigation properly.
    Our experience with those people has been very horrible. Please check your email, we have sent you a detailed review of their services there. However, for various reasons, please keep the name of our company hidden. Thanks in advance.