Investigation

Is Oxford Gold Group a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Oxford Gold Group. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Oxford Gold Group?

FYI, Oxford Gold Group is based at Los Angeles, CA United States. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Oxford Gold Group and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Oxford Gold Group, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

1. The Oxford Gold Group is running a vicious scam. They are looting people and are getting away with it!! My dad is a victim of this dangerous scam and I have proof. Let me know what would be the best way to share you his review so that you can use it in your investigation. Also, tell me how else I can contribute to your research. You guys are doing a great thing by exposing these fraudsters.

2. My friend had a terrible experience with these people too. She lost several thousands of dollars because of the incompetence of these people. I don’t recommend doing business with the Oxford Gold Group.