Is Paul Feinstein a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Paul Feinstein. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Paul Feinstein?

FYI, Paul Feinstein is associated with First Republic Investment Management at Los Angeles, California.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Paul Feinstein and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Paul Feinstein, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. I used to work at First Republic Investment Management, LA. And my experience was very painful.

Please check your email. I have shared my experiences there. If you need more information on Paul or this company, I can help. Let me know if there’s anything else I can do to help.

2. I run a news website focused on the financial sector. This investigation seems quite serious and if you have found anything useful or concrete against Paul Feinstein, I’d like to share it on my site. I have sent you an email in this regard as well. Please check and respond there. Such news can help many others in saving their hard-earned money.