Is Paul Goree a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Paul Goree. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Paul Goree?

FYI, Paul Goree is associated with Merrill Lynch Wealth Management at Washington, District of Columbia (D.C.).

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Paul Goree and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Paul Goree, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. My uncle has been Paul’s client for some time. According to him, this man is very incompetent. I’ll send you his review in a few days. I believe it would help you in conducting this research.

2. I’m working under Paul currently and I have some evidence which can help you with your investigation. Please tell me where I should send that information. Also, please maintain my anonymity while you use that info.