Investigation

Is Peter Fenton a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Peter Fenton. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Peter Fenton?

FYI, Peter Fenton is based at Woodside, CA United States. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Peter Fenton and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Peter Fenton, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

Tags:

1. My SIL has worked with Peter Fenton in the past and her experience was horrible. He is a terrible human being, it’s surprising how the authorities have never looked into him.
    I’m glad that you guys have taken an initiative against this horrible man. I want to help you with this investigation. Can you tell me what would be the best way to send you my SIL’s account of working with Peter?

2. Hi,
    I run a blog about startups and venture funds. I can help your investigation reach a broader audience. So if you have found anything crucial against Peter Fenton, can you please share it with me? You guys will get proper credit for this investigation.