Is Pionyr Immunotherapeutics a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Pionyr Immunotherapeutics. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Pionyr Immunotherapeutics?

FYI, Pionyr Immunotherapeutics is based at San Francisco, CA United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Pionyr Immunotherapeutics and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Pionyr Immunotherapeutics, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Hi there
    First of all, I’d like to appreciate the work you guys are doing here. It takes guts to take on organisations and you guys are doing a great job.

I’m a blogger myself and I was wondering if I can share the findings of this investigation with my audience.

I’ll give proper credit to you guys on my blog posts and social media posts for your efforts. Let me know what you think.

2. I work at Pionyr Therapeutics and I have some information that you can use in your investigation. Please tell me how should I send it to you. Also, please maintain my anonymity while you use that information. I don’t want to face any trouble for exposing these people.