Investigation

Is Populum a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Populum. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Populum?

FYI, Populum is based at Tempe, AZ United States. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Populum and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Populum, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

Tags:

1. I’ve used their product, they are horrible. I wonder how they are even allowed to sell CBD oil out there. Where should I send my review? Should I submit it here or send you an email on [email protected]? Please let me know. I want to help you guys with this investigation and expose these people.

2. I write about the cannabis industry and related news. So if you have found anything interesting in your investigation against Populum, would you like to share it with me?
    Contact me here so we can discuss it in detail: [email protected].