Is Progyny a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on Progyny. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is Progyny?

FYI, Progyny is based at New York, New York United States.

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on Progyny and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with Progyny, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

1. Progyny is awful.

Progyny is incredibly difficult to work with, and only serves to add an additional layer of complexity and added cost for treatment.

By inserting themselves between clinics and insurance, they have added additional administrative burden, and cost by inflating prices so they can take their cut.

There is no way a publicly traded company has the interests of patients, it’s all about profits, not healthcare.

Progyny have their own prescription service which will make decisions about your healthcare rather than follow the instructions from your doctor. Just getting the medication your doctor has prescribed for treatment is a battle. Their ‘policy’ will not allow them to send you what is needed you will be on the phone every day to get the correct dosages and fight to receive them on time.

2. Hi, I’m a journalist and Progyny is in the industry I cover. So if you have found anything conclusive or serous in your investigation, can you share it with me? I have sent you an email on [email protected] as well.
    You can reply there or send me an email here: [email protected].

3. Progyny is a horrible organisation. They don’t care about their customers. I have worked with them for quite some time and I can help you with this investigation.
    I’ll be sending you a detailed account of my experience with Progyny on the address you have shared here.