Investigation

Is PureKana a Scammer?

A community member has initiated a collaboration campaign to investigate, research, interview, gather evidence, and compile a comprehensive dossier on PureKana. This webpage will, therefore, help in consolidating all information with which you can draw logical and valid inferences and conclusions.

Who is PureKana?

FYI, PureKana is based at Scottsdale, AZ United States. In this industry, nothing could ever surprise us anymore. So we want and see…

To facilitate our community members, we have designated this space for the (upcoming) report and discussion on PureKana and encourage you to contribute by submitting vital information or sharing this page.

If you would like to share your experience with PureKana, submit an anonymous tip or add any document related to this investigation, you can do it by adding your comments below. Alternatively, you can communicate with the author(s) of the (upcoming) report by sending a direct message to the Moderators. If you rather contact the researchers via email, please message us at [email protected] and we’ll put you in touch with them.

In case no substantiative report is compiled based on the community effort, we will keep this space online for up to 180 days, after which it will be expunged.

Tags:

1. I used to work at PureKana and some of your suspicions against them are true. Can you please check your email, the one you have mentioned here, because I have sent you my review of working there. Also, I request you to keep my name private for safety reasons. Thanks. You guys are doing a very good deed.

2. This comment is just for a reminder. I’m a blogger and if you have found anything concrete or conclusive against PureKana, I’d like to know.
    My blog has wide audience and we both can benefit from sharing this investigation. I’ll give you proper credit (or I can keep it anonymous, whatever you prefer). You can check your email and respond there if you find anything.